Tuesday, June 16, 2009
We are going to update!
Okay. Summer is here and I am done teaching third grade for a few months. What is happening here? Our big plan this summer is to send Mac off on his mission at the end of August. He is headed to Guatemala Quetzaltenango. He enters the MTC on August 26th. His farewell is August 23rd at 11 am. Maybe by the end of the week I can figure out how to put pictures on. We are mostly reading and working around the house. Looking forward to any comments. I want to see if Angel and Jana are still paying attention to me. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family Blogs
-
-
-
11 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
10 years ago
-
-
10 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
15 years ago
-
18 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
7 comments:
Don't forget about me....when I figure out how to put pictures on I will share with you.
Nicely done. I love you.
Good Job!
Wow!!!! The Clowards are alive! Just teasing....that is GREAT news about Mac! Is he seriously that old and grwwn up to be heading out on his mission???? :) Time flies.....
I am still here and STILL waiting for more updating of this here blog! :) I have not given up on you...yet.
What happened to the blog updates?
ok that's funny - i'm just now seeing this post! just a FEW months late, eh? i was so happy to see an update and read about your sweet family! keep up the good work! maybe you'll rub off on me a bit - i'm about a YEAR behind!
Post a Comment